First thing’s first: What is apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar (ACV), also known as the “mother of vinegar,” is made by crushing apples, and then extracting and fermenting the juice. It has been widely used in alternative medicine to support joint health and skin health . Recently, ACV has become a popular method for weight loss support. Though there are several health-boosting components within ACV, the two most important constituents are acetic acid and chlorogenic acid . ACV exhibits an array of health benefits by supporting weight loss, detoxification, and digestion.
How apple cider gummies help with weight loss
Apple cider gummies support weight loss through several different processes.
- Supports appetite suppression – ACV supports weight loss by delaying the emptying of the stomach and increasing feelings of fullness . By slowing down this process, ACV helps to suppress appetite and regulate blood sugar levels. Ultimately, it helps to reduce the total amount of calories that are taken in with each meal .
- Supports breakdown of body fat – Supplementation with ACV may help to boost fat breakdown. One 12-week study that examined the effects of daily ACV supplementation in Japanese participants found that supplementing with 2 tablespoons reduced weight by an average of 3.7 pounds, reduced body fat percentage by 0.9%, and decreased fat (triglyceride) levels by 26% .
- Supports the role of insulin in fat storage – By regulating what happens to sugar after it is absorbed, insulin manages fat synthesis and storage . Therefore, optimal functioning of insulin is helpful to maintain a healthy weight. According to researchers, ACV may exhibit similar mechanisms on sugar metabolism as diabetic medications .
- Supports detoxification – ACV also possesses antioxidant properties, which help to fight the oxidative stress that could otherwise damage cells . One 6-week study found that ACV supplementation in high-fat diets was able to significantly reduce oxidative stress . The researchers suggested that ACV may help to support defenses against the complications of obesity.
How to take apple cider gummies to support weight loss
Apple cider gummies revolutionized the scene for ACV supplements. One of the biggest advantages that ACV gummies offer is that they are not as harsh on the gut as ACV pills and capsules are. This makes ACV gummies an ideal choice for those who suffer from heartburn. They are also convenient for individuals who have a hard time swallowing pills.
The best way to lose weight with ACV gummies is to use them in combination with exercise and a healthy diet. In addition to a healthy lifestyle, ACV gummies may offer the extra “edge” needed to shed a few pounds.
The Happy-MD Apple Cider Gummies Advantage
Happy-MD Apple Cider Gummies are uniquely designed to provide all the benefits of apple cider, without any artificial chemicals or preservatives. Packed in a fresh and delicious apple-flavored gummy, this organic supplement is doctor-approved to support weight loss, detoxification, and optimal digestive health. Just take two gummies a day to experience the Happy-MD weight loss advantage.
- Gopal J, Anthonydhason V, Muthu M, et al. Authenticating apple cider vinegar’s home remedy claims: antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral properties and cytotoxicity aspect. Nat Prod Res. 2019;33(6):906-910. doi:10.1080/14786419.2017.1413567
- Beneficial effects of Apple Cider Vinegar on weight management, Visceral Adiposity Index and lipid profile in overweight or obese subjects receiving restricted calorie diet: A randomized clinical trial
- Liljeberg H, Björck I. Delayed gastric emptying rate may explain improved glycaemia in healthy subjects to a starchy meal with added vinegar. Eur J Clin Nutr. 1998;52(5):368-371. doi:10.1038/sj.ejcn.1600572
- Johnston CS, Buller AJ. Vinegar and peanut products as complementary foods to reduce postprandial glycemia. J Am Diet Assoc. 2005;105(12):1939-1942. doi:10.1016/j.jada.2005.07.012
- Kondo T, Kishi M, Fushimi T, Ugajin S, Kaga T. Vinegar intake reduces body weight, body fat mass, and serum triglyceride levels in obese Japanese subjects. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2009;73(8):1837-1843. doi:10.1271/bbb.90231
- Riccardi G, Giacco R, Rivellese AA. Dietary fat, insulin sensitivity and the metabolic syndrome. Clin Nutr. 2004;23(4):447-456. doi:10.1016/j.clnu.2004.02.006
- White AM, Johnston CS. Vinegar ingestion at bedtime moderates waking glucose concentrations in adults with well-controlled type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care. 2007;30(11):2814-2815. doi:10.2337/dc07-1062
- Tripathi S, Kumari U, Mitra Mazumder P. Ameliorative effects of apple cider vinegar on neurological complications via regulation of oxidative stress markers. J Food Biochem. 2020;44(12):e13504. doi:10.1111/jfbc.13504
- Halima BH, Sonia G, Sarra K, Houda BJ, Fethi BS, Abdallah A. Apple Cider Vinegar Attenuates Oxidative Stress and Reduces the Risk of Obesity in High-Fat-Fed Male Wistar Rats. J Med Food. 2018;21(1):70-80. doi:10.1089/jmf.2017.0039